The EIM website uses its own and third-party cookies. A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other purposes, to ensure the proper functioning of the page, allow the user faster access to the selected services, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and even , depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow their personal data to be known, except with the express permission of the user.
The user can, at any time, accept or reject the installed cookies that are not strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the website and the user’s access to its services, through the cookie adjustment panel provided on our website. Likewise, you can configure your browser at any time without this affecting the user’s ability to access the content. However, we inform you that the rejection of cookies may reduce the proper functioning of the website.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXEMPT COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies, advertising and affiliation cookies, except for those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
TYPE OF COOKIES
- a) Depending onthe entity that manages them, there are own cookies(those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the Sun service is provided tendered by the user) and third parties (those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies).
- b) Depending on the time they remain active, there are the session ones (designed to request and store data while the user accesses a web page) and the persistent ones (in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period of time). period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, it can range from a few minutes to several years).
- c) Depending on the purpose for which they process the information they collect, they can be:
–Technical cookies (necessary for the use of the website and the provision of the contracted service),
– Personalization cookies (which allow the user to access the service with predefined characteristics, such as language, browser type, regional settings, etc.)
– Analysis cookies (they collect information on the use made of the website),
– Advertising cookies (they collect information about the preferences and personal choices of users),
– Affiliate cookies (allow to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract).
TYPE OF COOKIES USED FOR THIS WEBSITE
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category «Necessary».
|This cookies is set by GDPR Cookie Consent WordPress Plugin. The cookie is used to remember the user consent for the cookies under the category «Analytics».
|This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
|This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visted in an anonymous form.
At any time you can access your browser settings by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those that the installation supports and those that it does not, following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use:
- Google Chrome (in Tools Menu)
- Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy (Content settings)> Cookies:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu):
- Internet options> Privacy> Advanced:
- Options> Privacy> Cookies:
- Safari, iPad and iPhone:
- Preferences> Privacy
- Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies
These browsers are subject to changes or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they will fully conform to your browser version. It may also be that you use another browser not covered by these links such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access them directly from your browser options, usually in the “Options” menu in the “Privacy” section. (Please consult your browser’s help for more information).
DEACTIVATION / ACTIVATION AND DELETION OF COOKIES
To restrict or block cookies, it is done through the browser settings.
If you do not want websites to place any cookies on your computer, you can adjust your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are placed. Similarly, you can adjust the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any cookies that are already on your computer. Remember that the configuration of each browser and equipment you use must be adapted separately.
Remember that if you do not want to receive cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website will work properly. Some features of the site may be lost, and you may no longer be able to view certain websites.
Each browser has a different method to adapt the settings. If necessary, consult the browser’s help function to establish the correct settings.
To disable cookies on your mobile phone, see the device manual for more information.
You can get more information about cookies on the Internet, http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Given the way the Internet and websites work, we do not always have information about cookies placed by third parties through our website. This applies especially to cases where the web page contains what are called embedded elements: texts, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on or through our website.
Therefore, if you come across this type of cookies on this website and they are not listed in the above list, please let us know. Or contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies it places, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how it has guaranteed your privacy.
INFORMATION RELATED TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (ART.13 RGPD)
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
EUROPEAN INNOVATION MARKETPLACE is responsible for processing the personal data that you provide us. Addressed Rue de Trèves, 49 Box 7, B-1040 BRUSSELS – Belgium and with VAT number BE-0746474089. and email contact: email@example.com
What do we use your personal data for?
Information collected through first-party cookies (session and user input cookies) are typically used to track user actions when filling in online forms on multiple pages or to customize the user interface when visiting the website.
The information collected through third-party cookies is as follows:
- Through analytical cookies, your browsing habits are analyzed to improve the services provided;
What is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data?
The legitimacy for the treatment of your personal data is given by your consent, granted at the time of contacting us, for the use of analytical and behavioral cookies and for session or personalization cookies, the legitimacy for the treatment is given for the legitimate interest of the provider (responsible for the treatment).
To whom do we communicate your data?
What is the retention period of your data?
What are your rights?
The rights that protect the user are those of access, rectification, deletion, portability of the same, withdrawal of consent (if that this affects the legality of the treatment granted prior to its withdrawal), opposition to the treatment, limitation (in certain circumstances) and to present a claim before the control authority the Belgian Data Protection Agency (APD).